City residents wishing to participate in the annual City wide clean up may do so May 23rd through May 27th.
The FREE pick up of miscellaneous bulk items (items that are too large to place in your trash receptacle) and extra trash will be Monday, May 23rd.
Residents MUST place items curbside by 7 am, on Monday, May, 23rd.
- All items that will fit, must be bagged or boxed.
- Trash bags cannot be heavier than 35 pounds.
- Boxes must be broken down and duct taped or tied.
- All heavy bulk items must be at the curb by 7 am, Monday, May 23rd.
All items must be preregistered. Preregister all items (other than the regular household trash) for pick up by noon Friday, May 20th. Items not registered will not be picked up.
Wednesday, May 25th through Friday, May 27th pick up will be as follows:
- There is a FEE for items picked up Wednesday through Friday.
- All items need to be registered. Call City Hall for pricing and registration.
- Wednesday – May 25th – South of the railroad tracks.
- Thursday – May 26th – North of the railroad tracks.
- Friday – May 27th – Final sweep of the city.
Items not accepted: batteries, sewage, yard trimmings, tires, hazardous waste, liquids, radioactive materials, drum/barrels that are not empty, compressed gas cylinders (including propane), ignitable, corrosive, reactive or toxic materials, medical waste, asbestos, demolition materials or wood.
Call City Hall to register items at 517-625-6155 ext. 226 or email to email@example.com.