You are here : Forms & Permits


Applications, Forms and Permits
    The following Forms are available in .pdf format and may be downloaded by clicking on the
name of the Form.    
Completed forms may be delivered to:
Perry City Hall, 203 West Polly Street, Perry, MI
Permits are also available at City Hall 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: (517) 625-6155
Some Forms and Applications listed below are Interactive -
They may be Downloaded, Saved and Completed on your computer.
To begin typing, click in the highlighted-area. * After Completion, Save to your computer.
Completed documents may be Returned by Mail, Fax or E-Mail.
If form is E-mailed or Faxed, customers need to call City Hall to
make arrangements to Pay Fees before the process for the Requested Permit Begins!
*** Mail Completed Forms to: cityofperry@perry.mi.us ***

*** City of Perry Application Forms & Fee Schedule (Updated 02-05-2020) ***
Click Link Above for Fees

City Clerk

For Fees Scroll Up to
"City of Perry Application
Forms & Fee Schedule"

 FOIA Request (Freedom of Information Act) - Guideline & Procedure (Rev. 04-23-19)
 FOIA Request Detailed Cost Itemization (Rev. 04-23-19)
 FOIA Request Form (Rev. 04-23-19)
 Business Registration (Rev. 11-18-16)
 Election Inspector Information
 Election Inspector Application

 Voter's Registration
 Therapy Animals License Application - Interactive
 Therapy Animals License Fee
 Ordinance No. 330 - Therapy Animals (Adopted April 4, 2015)
Assessor  Homeowner's Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) Affidavit - Interactive
 Request to Rescind Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Interactive
 Disabled Veteran Exemption Affidavit - Interactive
 Petition to Board of Review - Interactive
 Poverty Exemption Application
 - Interactive
 Poverty Exemption Affidavit - Interactive
 Poverty Guidelines
 Poverty Exemptions
Building Inspector

For Fees Scroll Up to
"City of Perry Application
Forms & Fee Schedule"
 Building Permit Fee Schedule
 Building Permit Application (Rev. 08-24-17)
- Interactive

 Electrical Permit Fees and Application

 Mechanical Permit Fees and Application
 Plumbing Permit Fees and Application
Facility Rental

NOTE: Please Submit
2 Separate Checks
when Renting Facilities -
1 for Deposit Fee and 1 for Rental Fee

For Fees Scroll Up to
"City of Perry Application
Forms & Fee Schedule"


 Community Room  and Council Chambers Rental Policy - (Eff. 01-01-20)
 Community Room and Council Chambers Rental Fees - (Eff. 01-01-20)

 Community Room and Council Chambers Rental App. - Interactive - (Rev. 8-1-18)  

 Rental Deposit Form (Debit/Credit Card) - Interactive - (Updated 08-10-20)

 Pavilion - Ball Field Facility Use Policy (Rev. 8-4-16)
 Pavilion - Ball Field Rental Fees

 Pavilion - Ball Field Rental Application - Interactive - (Rev. 3-2-18)
Treasurer  Deferment of Summer Taxes Application
Zoning Administrator    
For Fees Click Scroll Up to
"City of Perry Application
Forms & Fee Schedule"
 Animal Permit Application (Rev. 03-12-18) - Interactive

 Driveway Approach/Sidewalk Permit - Interactive - Rev. 06-17-20
 *** Must Also Submit a Zoning Permit (See Below)

 Planned Unit Dev. (PUD) Rezoning App. Process (Rev. 06-01-17)
 Planned Unit Dev. (PUD) Application (Rev. 06-01-17) - Interactive

 Rezoning Petition Process (Rev. 10-16-19)
 Rezoning Petition Application (Rev. Oct. '19) - Interactive

 Sign Permit Application Process (Rev. 06-012-19)
 Sign Permit Application (Rev. 10-4-18) -

 Site Plan Review Process (Updated 07-23-20)
 Site Plan Review Application- All One Form - (Rev. July 2020) Interactive

 Site Plan Review Process
 Site Plan Review Submission Requirements

 Special Land Use Application Process (Rev. 06-01-17)
 Special Land Use (SLU) Application (Rev. 06-01-17) - Interactive

 Temporary Stay Permit Application  (Rev. 06-01-17) - Interactive

 Zoning Permit Application Process (Rev. 06-07-19)
 Zoning Permit Application (Rev. 02-07-20) - Interactive
Misc. Forms

 "Keep It Flowing" Donation ProgramInteractive
 Trash Opt-Out Form (Commercial Accounts Only) -
 Yard Waste Opt-Out Form (Commercial Accounts Only) - Interactive
 Direct Debit Authorization Form
 LED Sign Use Request Form

Application for Employment

                                                                                                                                                                              *** Page Updated September 10, 2020